CFTBL Wooden Clock (Preorder)

I am looking into having some clocks done for Creature from the Black
Lagoon. I have attached a picture of what they will look like. The
clock is 10" high and 12" wide. It is made of lacquered wood and runs
on a single AA battery. They will also be made in the USA. I have a
minimum that I have to meet to make this possible.

If you are interested, please email me and I will put you on the list.
The production time will be about 2 to 2-1/2 weeks. They are going to
be $27.99 each plus shipping.

http://home.comcast.net/~dan.nikolich/images/CFTBL_CLOCK.JPG

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan Nikolich
nikolich at colorado dot edu

Things are looking pretty good for having these made. We are about a
third of the way to where we need to be. If you are interested, please
email me.

Thanks,

Dan

dnikolich@gmail.com wrote:
> I am looking into having some clocks done for Creature from the Black
> Lagoon. I have attached a picture of what they will look like. The
> clock is 10" high and 12" wide. It is made of lacquered wood and runs
> on a single AA battery. They will also be made in the USA. I have a
> minimum that I have to meet to make this possible.
>
> If you are interested, please email me and I will put you on the list.
> The production time will be about 2 to 2-1/2 weeks. They are going to
> be $27.99 each plus shipping.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~dan.nikolich/images/CFTBL_CLOCK.JPG
>
> If you have any other questions, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan Nikolich
> nikolich at colorado dot edu

I thought that there would be enough interest to getting these done,
but I have only had about half the number of people that we need. If
you are intereted in one of these clocks, please let me know.