Nero 6 Problem

Tags:
  • Movies
  • Windows XP
August 4, 2005 3:23:02 AM

Ive been burnin movies without any problems but recently im not sure what has
happened.. i get a msg when i try and burn it says

Dvd-video compliance test failed. The resulting dvd-video mightbe
unplayable. do you want to continue...oncei continue anothermsg comes up
telling me there is a critical error or something and when i burn the movie
it doesnt work can anyone tell me why this is happening all the sudden???
Thank you for any help

Ivan

More about : nero problem

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 7:41:25 PM

Sometimes DVD authoring programs create non-compliant video
projects.This error might be due to that.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

!