Nero 6 Problem

Ive been burnin movies without any problems but recently im not sure what has
happened.. i get a msg when i try and burn it says

Dvd-video compliance test failed. The resulting dvd-video mightbe
unplayable. do you want to continue...oncei continue anothermsg comes up
telling me there is a critical error or something and when i burn the movie
it doesnt work can anyone tell me why this is happening all the sudden???
Thank you for any help

Ivan
1 answer Last reply
More about nero problem

    Sometimes DVD authoring programs create non-compliant video
    projects.This error might be due to that.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Ivan wrote:

    > Ive been burnin movies without any problems but recently im not sure what has
    > happened.. i get a msg when i try and burn it says
    >
    > Dvd-video compliance test failed. The resulting dvd-video mightbe
    > unplayable. do you want to continue...oncei continue anothermsg comes up
    > telling me there is a critical error or something and when i burn the movie
    > it doesnt work can anyone tell me why this is happening all the sudden???
    > Thank you for any help
    >
    > Ivan

Movies Windows XP