Since running CHKDSK on my XPSP2 PC, it keeps starting up with a CHKDSK run.
After completion I get a normal Windows startup and perfect running. Is
there something that causes this behaviour and can this CHKDSK be skipped?

Check Disk - Disk Checking Runs Upon Boot
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm#cd

"Andre De Clercq" <andre.declercq@pandora.be> wrote in message
> Since running CHKDSK on my XPSP2 PC, it keeps starting up with a CHKDSK run. After
> completion I get a normal Windows startup and perfect running. Is there something
> that causes this behaviour and can this CHKDSK be skipped?

TRENDING THREADS