scam EPAY MM? You make the call.

This seller has been discussed over on the UK pinball group -
DEFINITELY AVOID!!!!

According to a post over there:

"He has used the classic bait and switch technique on jukeboxes. My
friend won an auction for a Rockola bubbler but doing a bit of checking
he contacted a previous buyer. Instead of a Wurlitzer one more time the
other guy got a cheap Chinese 300 dollar toy. When you don't pay he
gets you listed as a bad payer and gives negative feedback"

martin

That's so nice it's almost worth the airfare to go and get it.

The only thing that bothers me, it has castle tower lean. Seems like it
should take more than 500 games to do that. There again, the ball
guides are pretty much unmarked.

All in all, I would be more worried about non-delivery than the state
of the machine shown in the photos.

He sold an TAF and TZ last month.
Still waiting for feedback to show up for those auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6181824473&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6181838584&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

heckheck wrote:
> "Minty fresh" from Germany. Private IDs, low feedback, wire transfers
> only. Are the pics recycled?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6186664168&rd=1
>
> h_h

> That's so nice it's almost worth the airfare to go and get it.

Someone should ask if they can do that. Curious to see his response.

Barry - NY

The problem is with private IDs, there's no way to know if any of the
bids are legitimate or if the question is legitimate.

h_h

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 14 Jun 2005 05:30:54 -0700, "heckheck" <jsurf@heckheck.com> wrote:

>"Minty fresh" from Germany. Private IDs, low feedback, wire transfers
>only. Are the pics recycled?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6186664168&rd=1

Looks legitimate to me. The one item available for viewing in
feedback is a video game, and response to someone's question about
shipping looks like an accurate quote rather than something ridiculous
like "free" or $100. Description looks a little suspect though.

"martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote in message
> That's so nice it's almost worth the airfare to go and get it.

Curious he's not offering shipping to the UK or the rest of Europe. Maybe
that's because buyers here *would* want to go and get it.

If it looks to good to be true.....................

Gary (ith UK)

> The only thing that bothers me, it has castle tower lean. Seems like it
> should take more than 500 games to do that. There again, the ball
> guides are pretty much unmarked.
>
> All in all, I would be more worried about non-delivery than the state
> of the machine shown in the photos.

TRENDING THREADS