Sign in with
Your question

Why is no on /off switch on toasters

Tags:
Last response: in Other Consumer Electronics
October 22, 2011 9:06:10 AM

Hello,

why is no on off switch on toasters. OFF is the button they need rather than pulling the plug out , the settings are always useless , only good if your toasting the same thing over and over again

More about : switch toasters

October 22, 2011 1:45:34 PM

On switch is the lever you push down when you want to make toast. Off button is a small one somewhere on the toaster's body to eject toast in case the toast catchs fire.

Look harder and you can find them on your toaster.

If there isn't one, return the toaster back to where you bought it from because there is a problem with the safety design of your toaster and will require a product recall.
m
l
October 22, 2011 2:17:58 PM

Hamilton Beach/ Proctor Silex toaster model 22605 , No Off button that I can find?
m
l
Related resources
October 22, 2011 2:21:05 PM

Pyree said:
On switch is the lever you push down when you want to make toast. Off button is a small one somewhere on the toaster's body to eject toast in case the toast catchs fire.

Look harder and you can find them on your toaster.

If there isn't one, return the toaster back to where you bought it from because there is a problem with the safety design of your toaster and will require a product recall.

Hamilton Beach/ Proctor Silex toaster model 22605 , No Off button that I can find?
m
l
October 22, 2011 2:33:33 PM

mmm...

I read through the review and it seems that there is no safety off button for that toaster.

I always though toaster must have them or they can't be sold.

May be that is just in my country.

Sorry, you need to unplug it from the wall socket.
m
l
!