Halo - reinstall to play - help meeeeee!

I played Halo online a few times, then all of a sudden
the game will not open. Icons don't respond, wont launch
from programs menu or cd. I ahve to reinstall the game
every time I want to play it.

I have the 1.04 patch, have high spec machine and now
even HaloCE is doing the same.

Can't find anything on Bungie.com and no one from
Microsith has got back to me. This is royally twisting
the ole melon. Please help.

Mike

Splendid

Sounds to me as if you are a German-hating, stupid
homophobe who needs to be taught a lesson. You don't even
realize how stupid your message was. You sound like a
little whining baby who is afraid to be too far from
Momma's teet. Get a life and realize that people playing
Halo should be on the X-Box were it was meant to be
played.

TRENDING THREADS