should be better: Axim X5 and 3400mAH battery ...

rs

Just recently got a heavy duty battery for my X5. I charged it up as per
instructions, and ran it till it "needed" charging. After giving it a full
charge, I did not touch the X5 for maybe 4 days or so. I was quite surprised
to find that I could not turn it on .... except to see the warning that the
main battery was "extremely low' and that it was going into hibernation !

I have heard there were issues regarding battery life, but this seems
ridiculous ! This is the big battery !

Are there any fixes ? What makes the battery run down like that?

Thanks !

-RS-

Axim X5 400
Windows PC 2002

rs

The big 3400 mA battery ran down on me again quite suddenly just before the
weekend.
I had to do a soft reset due to another issue ... and this killed of
Switcher Bar, of course.
Since then, the Dell X5's big 3400 mA battery has been holding up. This
makes me wonder if having a bunch of programs listed in Switcher Bar has
some effect on battery life when the Axim is switched off ?

Thanks for any tips and feedback !

-RS-