lost identity - OE6

I have just upgraded from WIN98 to XP Home Edition.
I had 3 identities in OE6 and two appear to be OK but one seems lost.

Did the upgrade make a backup [?] and if so, where do I find it.

As luck would have it - it's my wifes identity and all her mails that have
gone missing.

Helping could save me serious damage !!

OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After
You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055

You may try DBXtract
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

http://www.updatexp.com/tip23.html

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Kathryn wrote:

> I have just upgraded from WIN98 to XP Home Edition.
> I had 3 identities in OE6 and two appear to be OK but one seems lost.
>
> Did the upgrade make a backup [?] and if so, where do I find it.
>
> As luck would have it - it's my wifes identity and all her mails that have
> gone missing.
>
> Helping could save me serious damage !!

VERY MANY THANKS - you have saved important parts of my anatomy from serious
damage !!

"S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
> OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After
> You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055
>
> You may try DBXtract
> http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx
>
> http://www.updatexp.com/tip23.html
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> Kathryn wrote:
>
>> I have just upgraded from WIN98 to XP Home Edition.
>> I had 3 identities in OE6 and two appear to be OK but one seems lost.
>>
>> Did the upgrade make a backup [?] and if so, where do I find it.
>>
>> As luck would have it - it's my wifes identity and all her mails that
>> have gone missing.
>>
>> Helping could save me serious damage !!

You're most welcome.

regards,