Uniprocessor & Standard PC in Dev Manager

Running XP Pro SP1 with mobo MSI 6738. Bios is up to date but I have to
power off manually, no autoshutdown.
In Dev Manager the Computer is listed twice, as Standard PC and as ACPI
Uniprocessor PC. I can uninstall the latter, which I don't want to do,
but Standard PC has no uninstall option. Does anyone know how I can get
my autoshutdown back please?

BJ

firstly, Please make sure which ACPI does your computer really use,
then, please right click one of standard pc and select update driver,
specify installtion, select don't search I will install myself, from the list
you'll see some acpi for your choice. select the right one to install and
restart pc.

“fastrack1966@clara.co.uk�编写: