Gigabyte Mothrboard

allansusan2

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2010
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi The Wordl:

Could anyone out there help me with chosing a Gigybate Motherboard Sata 111 Raid for my computer. I am using a 1st edition of an i5 CPU; whereas I want to start using a Sata 111 with a third edition of a CPU etc; so I could make my SSHD 128 run faster on startup and the othe thing to improve my capacity on my computer. Firstly I need a new Motherboard and I have a Sata 11; thus slowing down my SSHD. Would I have to also buy a new CPU 3rd Edition to help improve the configuration; or can i still use my present CPU Sata 11 1st Edition? I am running Windows 7 Home Edition and Ialso want to use it for Windows 8 whenever they get rid of a few things wich reminds me of Window Visa which was not on the market very long. If you can make sense out of this I would be most grateful.

I await the courtesy of your reply,

Allan

allansusan2

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2010
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I more or leess know the prices; all that I want is a reliable board with about 3 Sata 111 ports. I also want it to be at least future proof for 3 years. What brand would you suggest; at least something with at least 2 year warranty.

Thank you,

Allan

TRENDING THREADS