Gottlieb Flag-Ship pinball? Value?

Hey gang,
I have the oppurtunity to purchase a non-working but complete
Gottlieb Flag-Ship for $250.00. Is this a good deal? I really could not
find much information regarding this machine.
Thanks-
Mark
5 answers Last reply
More about gottlieb flag ship pinball value

    try the international pinball database. and if you like woodrails yep
    i would do it. Hell, its a gottlieb!!!

    ctateps5

    Howdy,

    That looks sweet! I like the woodrails that have flippers. And of
    course, those babes on the backglass are soft on the eyes. :-) Of
    course, it all bouils down to the quality of the machine. How's the
    backglass, playfield, are all the parts there, does it even start, etc.

    Suerte!

    The woman I spoke with didn't know much about it, said they owned it
    for over 30+ years, but stopped working 2 years ago. So I assume it is
    complete, and hopefully in decent condition. I plan on taking a look at
    it soon. I was curious on whether or not this a good deal
    -Mark

    sounds like a good deal to me if the backglass looks good.

    Brian

    Tec-9 wrote:
    > I have the oppurtunity to purchase a non-working but complete
    > Gottlieb Flag-Ship for $250.00. Is this a good deal? I really could not
    > find much information regarding this machine.

    2004 price guide says it's worth $550 in good condition. Unless
    it's missing custom parts or has a bad backglass, I'd go for it.

    Kevin

Games Video Games