web pic index?

is there a program for making these?

it seems that a lot of the ones i've seen look about the same
so i'm guessing there is.

thanks
john

www.kansascitypinball.com

i was looking for just the vary simple text index rather than a pic
album.

thanks
john

www.kansascitypinball.com

I use this one

http://www.ornj.net/software/webalbum/

Its free :)

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

so if its set up this way you just drop the pics into that file and the
index is there?

thanks
john

www.kansascitypinball.com

Could you post a link to a couple examples of what you're looking for?

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

kansas city pinball.com wrote:
> is there a program for making these?
>
> it seems that a lot of the ones i've seen look about the same
> so i'm guessing there is.
>
> thanks
> john
>
> www.kansascitypinball.com

You transfer the pics into the directory on the server and the server
returns a list of the contents of the directory, yes.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

kansas city pinball.com wrote:
> so if its set up this way you just drop the pics into that file and the
> index is there?
>
> thanks
> john
>
> www.kansascitypinball.com

Ill be honest....I hate that. It makes me look at every photo in the
directory to see the ones I want :(

But yes, if directory browsing is turned on then you will see a page
like that as default.