Admin rights without installing a programs

August 4, 2005 9:32:05 PM

Hi there
how can i give the user administrator rights but also i want to prevent him
from installing any kind of programs

any hint will be helpful

thanks in advance

Fadi
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 9:53:05 PM

You cannot. If you give admin right to user, he can bypass any restrictions
you may set. Remeber that even normal users can install many kind of
programs. If you want to prevent installing programs, you should define that
user as guest and set file permissions so that the user has very limited
access to any files.

"Fadi" <fadi_naser@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi there
> how can i give the user administrator rights but also i want to prevent
> him from installing any kind of programs
>
> any hint will be helpful
>
> thanks in advance
>

> Fadi

August 6, 2005 4:17:06 PM

if we suppose that he didn't know how to modify his account settings
and i changed the security settings of
windows and system32 directories
to be exactly like user account

did it work with most of programs ?!