FS Stern Ali

Pin not mine, but for sale. 80 Stern Ali, Cabinet 8, Playfield 8, Backglass
7. Pin missing 4th player display, seven blinks on MPU but game does not
boot. I would be happy to steer you to owner, he would like to sell and I
assume he will be reasonable.
Steve Schukei
Mason City, Iowa
641-430-0151

Pin is sold according to buyer who contacted me.
Thanks

http://www.usenet.com