choppy graphics when playing medal of honour

Tags:
  • CD-Rom
  • Graphics
  • Video Games
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 5:00:46 PM

When playing medal of honour spearhead the graphics are
intermittanyly choppy. I have done all the necessary
diagnostics recommended and everything seems to be okay.
I think it is the Cache on my CD Rom drive that needs to
be increased but I can not find how to do this. EA help
on the Medal of honour disc tells you how to do it by
going into "System properties" but I can not figure out
how to access the CD Rom info/settings.
Any ideas
Thanks in advance
John

More about : choppy graphics playing medal honour

!