Anyone in Nashville that can service a High Speed?

My Dad has a High Speed thats in need of service. The upper flipper is weak
and probably needs to be replaced. That and change out a bunch of lights and
general cleaning.

I'd like to do this for him for Fathers Day. If you can help, shoot me an
email at kirch123@aol.com. Letr me know what you would charge for a flipper
rebuild and service. He lives in Mt. Juliet just outside of Nashville.

Thanks!

Have you checked the Mr.Pinball collector's register? There's a few Nashville
people.. even one in Mt. Juliet. A couple of them indicated they know a local
repair person or may even do work themselves.

I'm almost 160 miles away and I'm totally out of new flipper parts anyway. : (

Richard

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:31:28 GMT, kirch123@aol.com wrote:

>My Dad has a High Speed thats in need of service. The upper flipper is weak
>and probably needs to be replaced. That and change out a bunch of lights and
>general cleaning.
>
>I'd like to do this for him for Fathers Day. If you can help, shoot me an
>email at kirch123@aol.com. Letr me know what you would charge for a flipper
>rebuild and service. He lives in Mt. Juliet just outside of Nashville.
>
>Thanks!

You should try Bob G in Columbia, TN. He is very good at pinball
repair but focuses on older games. I know he has fixed newer games
though also. He is listed in Mr. Pinball.

Very Nice Guy!
phil

Kirch; Mike here. You can call me at 615 - 824 - 6116. I live between
Gallatin, and Hendersonville, and can fix any problem that you may
have. Would be happy to help you out. I work on a lot of local peoples
pins, including some people from Mount Juliet. Yopu can call me
tonight, I will be here. I will be leaving town on thursday for the
weekend. Hope this helps. Mike.