FA: NOS Swords of Fury ramp - ends tonight (6/14)

i was interested in this before it hit $90, seems like all SoF have
this ramp broken, mine's glued and it still works fine, so...... not
really worried.

I actually forgot about the auction and was mad as hell at myself!!!!
Oh well, I wouldve bid up to $100 slightly more. Its worth that. A SOF
ramp is next to impossible to find unbroken, as we know, and not many
were made, so I cant see them repo'ing them. I think mine is half
epoxy, looks like frankenstein, but it works good. So screw it. Thank
god its black.

Del

woz

Distinguished