Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Dell laptop key fell off

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
December 4, 2009 8:11:51 PM

how to get laptop key from servicing centre. Is this Easy to get from store for (ctrl key) and (Dell key)

More about : dell laptop key fell

a b D Laptop
December 5, 2009 1:51:21 AM

Are the keys cracked or anything? Look at the bottom of the keys- if nothing looks cracked, they should pop back on. It takes a bit of effort, but they should slide back on.
Score
a b D Laptop
December 5, 2009 6:23:21 PM

Dell will not sell you a single key. If you're going to replace it, you have to replace the entire board.
Score
Related resources
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 17, 2010 5:24:31 AM

Dell does not sell keys, I'm sure its too late for you, but might help others. I bought some laptop keys for my Dell Studio 15 at individualkeys.com, they are great, fast and cheap.
Score
April 13, 2010 1:59:43 PM

Hey I had the same problem a couple of months back and I was about to order a new replacement keyboard but one of my friend suggested me for "www.laptopkey.com" and I ordered my replacement keys from them and saved a whole lot of money. They have a great customer service. I will strongly recommend this to you. They also have understandable video installation guides to help us fixing our keys. You can check them out.
Score
June 10, 2010 11:37:46 PM

You can now buy individual replacement laptop keys, you do not need to buy a new keyboard, here is a great site that sells laptop keys, good luck.
Score
a b D Laptop
August 10, 2010 10:48:37 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
Score
!