NO Admin rights, but allow installing programs

Hi,

just to see if there is another possibility in regards to the previous post.

On my home/office network, I am the only Administrator. The kids have their
own computer and are configured as "Power Users" ! But certain programs (
mostly Games ) require Administrative rights. So whenever one of the kids
wants to install a new game, I have to do it.

Is there a way to grant "install programs" without giving Administrative
rights to a user ?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Tom

Those programs using Microsoft installer can be installed without admin
rights if security policies are set properly. Unfortunately most games are
not using it.