Moving to wirless..Software Diff?

If I switch to the wirless version will the software from
the hard wired device work? Or wil I need to switch it
all over?
I am talking about using the same Microsoft brand and
installing one wireless adapter for a box out in the
garage.

Yes, all wired computers will work the same (no software
updates needed).

You would only need to install special drivers for
computers with wireless cards -- which is not the case.

You must copy the settings from WAN screen on the MN100
onto the 500 or 700 and you'll get the wired devices
working. Then you just have to set the wireless for the
XBox/router communication.