custom meteor rom (divide score by 10)

oliver

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2003

Hi group,
Because of a customer request I release my custom meteor 6 digit display
divide by 10 game rom (what a long name...). Every score is divided by 10.
The match routine works (but looks now on the last score digit of
course...).
With the original 6 digit displays you can get a real high scoring feeling
with your meteor...(from 1 to 999'999)
You can download the game rom here:

http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/pro_soft.html

Michael Kelley tested the game rom...

Have fun,
Greetings Oliver

My collection: Fa*thom (new rulesheet), E*BD (new rulesheet),
Har*lem (7 Digit), Xen*on, Emb*ryon (new rulesheet), Star*T*rek,
Vec*tor (new rulesheet), Ma*ta*Hari(new rulesheet), Fire*power (7 Digit)
and Alien*P*oker (multiball)...

My homepage: http://www.pinball4you.ch

Mail to: okaegi at freesurf dot ch

Awesome!
I cant wait to put these in my Meteor. Its way to easy to roll over
the score. Thanks a bunch,
Craig M

Nice job once again Oliver! Could you do the same for Stern Galaxy?
That game is even easier to roll than Meteor.

Thanks,
DR
pinballdoctor.com

What timing. I just got my Meteor finished and the displays are so
nice I hated to pull them for used 7 digit (plus the extra wiring work)
We'll give this code a full test at HAAG this weekend.

Thanks for the extra effort on all your ROM stuff Oliver.

K2

Sounds like a real cool deal. Would be good for alot of those early
6-digit games that roll over like a old dog. By the way, think you
could come up with an "anti-attract mode siren" sound ROM for Nitro
Groundshaker??

Del

I'd like to see this like the embryon ones where you can just flip one
of the dips to do the /10 thing. I upgraded to the 7 digit one it is
nice seeing it like that. (true 7 digit).

oliver

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2003

"Dr. Dave" <davidsarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1118783863.234890.44980
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Nice job once again Oliver! Could you do the same for Stern Galaxy?
> That game is even easier to roll than Meteor.
>

> Thanks,
> DR
> pinballdoctor.com

yup I already made a 7 digit display version for galaxy. Want a 6 digit
divede by 10 rom version ?
Greetings Oliver