FS: Twighlight Zone Cabinet Art/ Side Art Head and Body

Hello,
I recently bought out an old operator of all his video games which also
included various pieces of artwork. I have a set of artwork for a
twighlight zone pinball machine which includes both sides of the head
and body -4 pc set. I am not much of a pinball guy and bought the
stuff for the video end of it. The artwork is silk screened and looks
exactly like the original. I am not quite sure what it is worth, so I
will take offers for a day or 2 and get a feel for what it is
worth....since I dont know.

Thanks,
Troy

i'd offer $150 or so....
like to see a picture of them though.
Dan

takeman@comcast.net wrote:
> Hello,
> I recently bought out an old operator of all his video games which also
> included various pieces of artwork. I have a set of artwork for a
> twighlight zone pinball machine which includes both sides of the head
> and body -4 pc set. I am not much of a pinball guy and bought the
> stuff for the video end of it. The artwork is silk screened and looks
> exactly like the original. I am not quite sure what it is worth, so I
> will take offers for a day or 2 and get a feel for what it is
> worth....since I dont know.
>
> Thanks,
> Troy

Z-Man

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004

Do I hear $151.....

Z-Man wrote:
> Do I hear $151.....
>

> "DWGoett" <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote in message
>
>>i'd offer $150 or so....
>>like to see a picture of them though.
>>Dan
>>
>>takeman@comcast.net wrote:
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>I recently bought out an old operator of all his video games which also
>>>included various pieces of artwork. I have a set of artwork for a
>>>twighlight zone pinball machine which includes both sides of the head
>>>and body -4 pc set. I am not much of a pinball guy and bought the
>>>stuff for the video end of it. The artwork is silk screened and looks
>>>exactly like the original. I am not quite sure what it is worth, so I
>>>will take offers for a day or 2 and get a feel for what it is
>>>worth....since I dont know. Thanks,
>>>Troy

kiss my buttocks Tim.
I meant it to be private email.....