Will Gary disapear like his messages?

SAT Troll Question #1

1) Gary is erasing his messages because.....

A) He is embarassed by his trolling.

B) He wants a fresh start.

C) He is leaving the group.

D) Sees the error in his ways.

E) Hates being called a DANCE CLOWN.

What is the deal with this? I was under the impression that once you
posted to a usenet newsgroup, that's it. There is no "undo" button.

Michael

>SAT Troll Question #1

Congrats, you gave him ammo to start posting again (putting his name in
the subject wasn't a good idea if you wanted him to go away)....we all
have our fingers crossed that he has become board.

Kirb
(BTW he was told >TO< dance, clown. He was never called a clown that
could dance.)

>There is no "undo" button.

Google will allow you to remove posts from their archives which seem to
be the ones that go back the longest. Posts still reside on others
servers depending on how long they keep them.

Kirb

I never understood the obsession with Gary.

Don't like him, don't read his posts. Just like changing the channel.
He has as much right to post here as you. There are plenty of less
relevant posts here than his.

Of course now it's a sure thing I'll be accused of "being Gary".

On 14 Jun 2005 13:21:07 -0700, dooragking@yahoo.com wrote:

>SAT Troll Question #1
>
>1) Gary is erasing his messages because.....
>

>A) He is embarassed by his trolling.
>
>B) He wants a fresh start.
>
>C) He is leaving the group.
>
>D) Sees the error in his ways.
>
>E) Hates being called a DANCE CLOWN.

F) His personality de jour can't remember posting them.

<dooragking@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> SAT Troll Question #1
>
> 1) Gary is erasing his messages because.....

So in years to come he looks better, the savior of rgp.

someotherlurker@yahoo.com wrote:
> I never understood the obsession with Gary.

Thats funny!! Because you keep responding to the threads anyway.

Just yesterday you made the statement on the OT: Windshield thread.

"Is that Gary's girlfriend?"

Erasing posts is relative. If even a single person responds and quotes
the original post, it'll never really be gone forever.

Hey moron, did I say I had a problem with the Gary stuff? No, I rather
enjoy them. And watching girls like you get your panties in a knot over
Gary. You're making assumptions you have no business making.

Post away Gary!

dooragking@yahoo.com wrote:
> someotherlurker@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I never understood the obsession with Gary.
>
> Thats funny!! Because you keep responding to the threads anyway.
>
> Just yesterday you made the statement on the OT: Windshield thread.
>
> "Is that Gary's girlfriend?"

Hey what's with that name of yours, doo rag?

You trying to make some kind of statement?

dooragking@yahoo.com wrote:
> someotherlurker@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I never understood the obsession with Gary.
>
> Thats funny!! Because you keep responding to the threads anyway.
>
> Just yesterday you made the statement on the OT: Windshield thread.
>
> "Is that Gary's girlfriend?"

> B) He wants a fresh start.

Since most of us know him already, I don't think that can be undone.

--Eric

Any messages that were erased were done to town down the hate

I post and 15 people follow up with hate, hate, hate

I am tired of it ...

Now I see some of you are going to go back and piece together things
that I have said that were pasted to other posts. Kind of like trying
to decode the puzzle in National Treasure, the film with Nick Cage.

It's called OBSESSION

I can sum up all my posts very simply

95% of you guys are wonderful pinball collectors

the other 5% (down from 15%) are all about kissing a--, looking for
someone to screw and FLAMING anyone who doesn't agree with everything
you say

Now save this post, because it might become valuable someday after I
erase it

By the way, my baby was born this morning and he is perfect and I don't
want to bicker with anyone up here anymore

take care ...

gary

someotherlurker@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey moron, did I say I had a problem with the Gary stuff? No, I rather
> enjoy them.

Thats funny, that is not what you said. Go back and look. Or did you
erase it.

>And watching girls like you get your panties in a knot over

Yeah, I'll get right on it.

> Hey what's with that name of yours, doo rag?

More original than yours. We have a "someother" person on the board.
One who is actually a help.

As the credible "someother" person responded to you in a post. Grow a
pair!!

by the way, I have never once posted here under a different name

ever ...

I wouldn't even know how to do it without being caught

gary

> Any messages that were erased were done to town down the hate

Well since you can only delete your own messages. Thanks for getting
rid of your hateful messages.

> I post and 15 people follow up with hate, hate, hate

> I am tired of it ...

So are WE.

> Now I see some of you are going to go back and piece together things
> that I have said that were pasted to other posts. Kind of like trying
> to decode the puzzle in National Treasure, the film with Nick Cage.

Yup, and the pipe that opens the door is????

> It's called OBSESSION

> I can sum up all my posts very simply
>
> 95% of you guys are wonderful pinball collectors
>
> the other 5% (down from 15%) are all about kissing a--, looking for
> someone to screw and FLAMING anyone who doesn't agree with everything
> you say
>
> Now save this post, because it might become valuable someday after I
> erase it

Feeling self important are we? Is anybody saving this message? Raise
your hand!!!

> By the way, my baby was born this morning and he is perfect

Congratulations!!! Children are a wonderful thing.

and I don't
> want to bicker with anyone up here anymore

No more bickering with all of your erased messages.

Now go warm the bottle up and do a feeding. Mom needs some rest!!

miker

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2004

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Moron Baiting. The only question
here is, who's the Master and who's the Moron?

MikeR

Congratulations, Gary!

Is this your first child (not that it matters)? Great joys lie ahead for
you--don't forget to prop him on top of one of your games, while you are
playing, when he can first hold his head up, I would say at around 6
months. You kind of have to straddle him with your arms. You can never
start too early the pinball indoctrination...

Regards,
Dan

> By the way, my baby was born this morning and he is perfect and I don't
> want to bicker with anyone up here anymore
>
> take care ...
>
> gary

Dan,

FIrst child

Can't tell you how different this is for me

I helped my wife get the baby out and then came as close to passing out
as I ever have in my life when the little ones black hair became
visible (if you know what I mean)

Wow, what an experience

Two nurses revived me ...

My parents are flying in from CT for 5 weeks to help us take care of
things

thanks for the kind comments

thanks to those as well who emailed me in private ...

take care

gary

I know what the answer is here.

My wife gave birth today. She checks out tommorow with the baby. I am
at the house.

Have kids. Been there. With three, you can't really camp out with 2
kids a mom and the new baby in the hospital room.

>> B) He wants a fresh start.
>Since most of us know him already, I don't think that can be undone.
>--Eric

This reminds me of pounding nails in a fence, and then removing them.

No Koz,

I do. (have three kids)

I was just giving my perspective. His wife will probably not get
checked out until tommorow. Depending on the hospital, Insurance
policies pay for semi-private rooms. Husbands usually go home to sleep.
Especially if baby is healthy.

Know, if he is on the newsgroup tommorow, then all bets are off.

<dooragking@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> SAT Troll Question #1
>
> 1) Gary is erasing his messages because.....

......he doesn't need to post. You dance for him without even being asked.

Herb Schanke