Tech: TZ un-used connector?

Nomad

I noticed on my TZ driver board there is a connector with a factory
label on it that says J104. Looking in the manual it says that
connector is not used. Anybody know what this connector is for?

nomad

Nothing. It does the same job as J105. LTG :)

"nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I noticed on my TZ driver board there is a connector with a factory
> label on it that says J104. Looking in the manual it says that
> connector is not used. Anybody know what this connector is for?
>
> nomad

J104 and J105 have the same pinout.

A quick google groups search will show that this has been noted before
on TZ's, and many of them appear to have been plugged in to J105 at the
factory, although they were labeled J104.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com