Sign in with
Your question

Sound error realtek hd Audio windows 7 32bit

Last response: in Windows 7
October 12, 2012 5:02:36 PM

I installed windows 7 / 32 bit, and I have Realtek HD Audio but no sound from the speakers, test shows equaliser moving and confirms all devices working properly. Cannot understand why Please advise how to enable sound through speakers (serviceable)
a b $ Windows 7
October 12, 2012 5:10:15 PM

hemkul2005 said:
I installed windows 7 / 32 bit, and I have Realtek HD Audio but no sound from the speakers, test shows equaliser moving and confirms all devices working properly. Cannot understand why Please advise how to enable sound through speakers (serviceable)

check that the your using the green port on the back of the mb. that the standard port on most mb. make sure your speakers are on and have power. (we all done that at one time). check in the windows sound set up that you dont have the system sound muted. make sure you updated the sound drivers. the stock windows ones are sometime buggy. the last thing to check is that windows is using ati or nvidia hdmi port as the main output and not the speakers. look under sound devices output.disable hdmi and set the speakers as the main output.
m
l
!