3GP file

I hope that this is the correct newsgroup for my question.

Could you please suggest software to read 3GP video files downloaded from a
mobile phone?

Your help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Julia
4 answers Last reply
More about file

    Hello Julia,

    Your phone should have come with a software CD which had a 3GP player. You can also download the
    free Nokia multimedia player which plays 3GP files:

    One of the Nokia sites:
    http://nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,61044.html

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Julia" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:eWmLhpRmFHA.2904@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    >I hope that this is the correct newsgroup for my question.
    >
    > Could you please suggest software to read 3GP video files downloaded from a mobile phone?
    >
    > Your help is appreciated.
    > Thank you.
    > Julia

    Quicktime worked for my videos, i have a motorola phone.

    www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

    Once you have it, just right click on the video file and select "open with"
    and then click on QuickTime.

    Hope this helps

    Try posting to dedicated cell phone forums --- www.howardforums.com

    "Julia" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message
    >I hope that this is the correct newsgroup for my question.
    >
    > Could you please suggest software to read 3GP video files downloaded from
    > a mobile phone?
    >
    > Your help is appreciated.
    > Thank you.
    > Julia

    If you only want to play, you could use quicktime or VLC(video lan
    player) http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
    If you want to convert, total video converter could help you.
    http://www.effectmatrix.com

Microsoft Windows XP