3GP file

August 4, 2005 10:31:38 PM

I hope that this is the correct newsgroup for my question.

Could you please suggest software to read 3GP video files downloaded from a
mobile phone?

Your help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Julia

More about : 3gp file

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 10:31:39 PM

Hello Julia,

Your phone should have come with a software CD which had a 3GP player. You can also download the
free Nokia multimedia player which plays 3GP files:

One of the Nokia sites:
http://nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,61044.html

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Julia" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:eWmLhpRmFHA.2904@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>I hope that this is the correct newsgroup for my question.
>
> Could you please suggest software to read 3GP video files downloaded from a mobile phone?
>
> Your help is appreciated.
> Thank you.
> Julia

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 10:31:39 PM

Quicktime worked for my videos, i have a motorola phone.

www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Once you have it, just right click on the video file and select "open with"
and then click on QuickTime.

Hope this helps

"Julia" wrote:

> I hope that this is the correct newsgroup for my question.
>
> Could you please suggest software to read 3GP video files downloaded from a
> mobile phone?
>
> Your help is appreciated.
> Thank you.
> Julia