Is this group still alive?

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

I have not seen any activity in this group for some days. Anyone here?

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

I have personally participated in some fairly lively discussions here
over the past week.

Better check that Newsreader you got there.

Jeff

hh

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers (More info?)

. . . or more likely, your news server.

HH