steven

Hi, I have installed a wallpaper as my desktop on my pc. I'd like to back
up this wallpaper but can't locate what folder the wallpaper are kept in.
What folder would this be? Thank you Steven

Hello Steven,

Most likely at any of these following locations:

C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper
C:\Windows\Reources\Themes\
My Pictures

Although, the wallpaper image could be located anywhere in the whole system.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol