WTB: HH Upper Playfield

Looking to replace my HH upper playfield. Mine is in ok shape except for the
age crazing(cracking of the paint from the wood grain). Anyone with one in
nice shape and wanting to part with it shoot me an email and price.
Thanks, Gary (generalgman)
mrpinball at shaw dot ca

Sorry, Meant upstairs playfield