Printing window Pop up

when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help
4 answers Last reply
More about printing window

    thanks i found the anwser

    "Tcordaro" wrote:

    > when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
    > pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
    > turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help

    What's the answer? I'd like to disable this annoying pop up as well!

    "Tcordaro" wrote:

    > thanks i found the anwser
    >
    > "Tcordaro" wrote:
    >
    > > when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
    > > pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
    > > turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help

    some one else posted this and it worked great.

    Start | Run | Type: control printers | OK |
    File | Server Properties | Advanced tab |
    UNCheck:
    Â? Show informational notifications for local printers
    [[Displays the status of print jobs in a pop-up window, when printing to
    a stand-alone network printer or to a printer attached directly to your
    computer. This pop-up window appears near the notification area of the
    user who sent the print job.]]

    Â? Show informational notifications for network printers
    [[Displays the status of print jobs in a pop-up window, when printing to
    a printer that is attached to another computer. This pop-up window
    appears near the notification area of the user who sent the print job.]]

    Apply | OK

    "Tcordaro" wrote:

    > when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
    > pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
    > turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help

    Thank you!!

    "Tcordaro" wrote:

    > some one else posted this and it worked great.
    >
    > Start | Run | Type: control printers | OK |
    > File | Server Properties | Advanced tab |
    > UNCheck:
    > Â? Show informational notifications for local printers
    > [[Displays the status of print jobs in a pop-up window, when printing to
    > a stand-alone network printer or to a printer attached directly to your
    > computer. This pop-up window appears near the notification area of the
    > user who sent the print job.]]
    >
    > Â? Show informational notifications for network printers
    > [[Displays the status of print jobs in a pop-up window, when printing to
    > a printer that is attached to another computer. This pop-up window
    > appears near the notification area of the user who sent the print job.]]
    >
    > Apply | OK
    >

    > "Tcordaro" wrote:
    >
    > > when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
    > > pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
    > > turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help

Microsoft Windows XP