Printing window Pop up

August 4, 2005 3:37:38 PM

when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help

More about : printing window pop

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:41:44 PM

thanks i found the anwser

"Tcordaro" wrote:

> when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
> pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
> turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 4:32:02 PM

What's the answer? I'd like to disable this annoying pop up as well!

"Tcordaro" wrote:

> thanks i found the anwser
>
> "Tcordaro" wrote:
>
> > when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
> > pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
> > turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help
August 4, 2005 4:39:26 PM

some one else posted this and it worked great.

Start | Run | Type: control printers | OK |
File | Server Properties | Advanced tab |
UNCheck:
Â? Show informational notifications for local printers
[[Displays the status of print jobs in a pop-up window, when printing to
a stand-alone network printer or to a printer attached directly to your
computer. This pop-up window appears near the notification area of the
user who sent the print job.]]

Â? Show informational notifications for network printers
[[Displays the status of print jobs in a pop-up window, when printing to
a printer that is attached to another computer. This pop-up window
appears near the notification area of the user who sent the print job.]]

Apply | OK

"Tcordaro" wrote:

> when i print i get this message "this document was sent to the printer" it
> pops up in the bottom right corner on my screen. I was wondering if i could
> turn tha feature off. i have windows xp pro. thanks for your help
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 4:47:09 PM

Thank you!!

!