Pinball in Reno, NV

About a month ago there was a post about some places to play in Reno.
I'll be there for a week in mid August, so I'd like any updates that
are available as well as any other places anyone knows of to play.
I'll be staying at the Atlantis which had 3 pins when I was last there
in 2001. I'll be playing in the National Scrabble Tourney at the
Hilton which has several pins according to the last report. Have
rental car, willing to travel :eek:)

Thanks,

Ray

Silver Legacy. The guy who owns the games there posted. He had
several locations and offered to update anyone who asked. Google Reno,
or Silver Legacy, within the group, and it should come up. Or if he is
on board tonight you may get a reply. Godfather's at Clear Acre and
McCarran had a Congo once.

Mario
Pinthetic

Does this person have locations around Las Vegas? We will be heading for
Nevada sometime in August as well.

TexasSteven