Hot key to launch the screensaver?

August 4, 2005 5:44:04 PM

Hi - Is there a hot key or key combination that will launch the screensaver?

How can you blank the screen quickly when someone walks up behind you?

Thanks
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:48:25 PM

"JJJan" <JJJan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi - Is there a hot key or key combination that will launch the
> screensaver?
>
> How can you blank the screen quickly when someone walks up behind you?

The "Windows" key + L will lock the PC instantly.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"JJJan" <JJJan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi - Is there a hot key or key combination that will launch the
> screensaver?
>
> How can you blank the screen quickly when someone walks up behind you?
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 7:24:53 PM

"JJJan" <JJJan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

|>Hi - Is there a hot key or key combination that will launch the screensaver?
|>
|>How can you blank the screen quickly when someone walks up behind you?

What you want is called a "Boss Key" google for it.

--
Homeowner catches burglar in act, chases him down street, stabs him. Good samaritans witness stabbing, promptly beats homeowner silly with shovel. Burglar escapes in truck, dies in wreck moments later. http://tinyurl.com/ck37o - Fark.com
Anonymous

Windows key + M will minimize everything.

Shift Windows key + M brings it back

!