Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How to unlock my samsung android phone without an google account

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
July 6, 2012 4:57:03 AM

Hello,
im locked out of my phone but it keeps asking me for my gmail and password i keep typing it in and it tells me its wrong and i no its right so i was wondering if theres another way to get in my phone
July 6, 2012 10:14:44 AM

we have same problem pls help us
Score
July 7, 2012 7:17:19 PM

Start up your phone in boot mode and reset the device, in bootmode you can also create a backup of your files
Score
Related resources
October 20, 2012 5:05:22 PM

olivialove60 said:
Hello,
im locked out of my phone but it keeps asking me for my gmail and password i keep typing it in and it tells me its wrong and i no its right so i was wondering if theres another way to get in my phone

Score
November 9, 2012 4:06:18 AM

how can............. culd u plz. tl me in details............
my e-mail...
dani4u74@yahoo.in
Score
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
December 13, 2012 7:50:18 AM

easy fix with samsung ace saying too many patterns use google mail to unlock

Just press the on button and menu buton until it blinks a few times, then it will ask you if you want to reboot, pess yes, and thats it wait a few seconds and phone will re start,

Orange help line gave me wrong fix telling me to hold all three buttons, it didnt work, but pressing the on button with th menu did,
Only draw back is that yu will loose all apps etc and ontacts not sved to sim, this would be the same outcome if you sentit back to the manufactures to re boot, so dont bother, if ou want your phone back asap follow thew above, nb not sre if it works onother models though!

Cheers
Mak
Score
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
December 14, 2012 8:22:45 PM

cm0scm0s said:
Start up your phone in boot mode and reset the device, in bootmode you can also create a backup of your files

How do i start up my phone in boot mode??
Score
January 18, 2013 8:34:32 AM

Is that we need to hold the menu and on button at a time? and also until what time we need to press it.

Thanks for your information.

Thanks,
Deep

Quote:

Just press the on button and menu buton until it blinks a few times, then it will ask you if you want to reboot, pess yes, and thats it wait a few seconds and phone will re start,

Orange help line gave me wrong fix telling me to hold all three buttons, it didnt work, but pressing the on button with th menu did,
Only draw back is that yu will loose all apps etc and ontacts not sved to sim, this would be the same outcome if you sentit back to the manufactures to re boot, so dont bother, if ou want your phone back asap follow thew above, nb not sre if it works onother models though!

Cheers
Mak

Score
January 23, 2013 11:32:15 PM

i know this is an old post,but here is for future ref. if your youtube account is connected to your gmail account (which it should be),all you have to do is put in your youtube username and password for your youtube account. This will only work if they are connected. which is about 80% likely. hope this helped.
Score
February 16, 2013 12:41:36 PM

Quote:

Cheers
Mak

i just tried and it didnt work? what next?
Score
a b Ë Android
a b Ô Samsung
February 16, 2013 4:34:59 PM

We do not provide unlocking help here at these forums , you will have to bring your phone to your cell phone provider and have them help you.

This old thread is now closed.
Score
!