osa9.exe ?

How do I remove this from my msconfig | startup listing ?
I ran Office 2000's setup.exe to remove the office toolbar but,osa9.exe
remains in msconfig | startup list.
TIA Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about osa9

    It depends on where its loaded from.

    Start Menu: Right click the Start button and select Explore and Explore All Users. Locate the shortcut (usually in Start Menu, Programs, Start Menu, Startup) and remove it.

    For the Registry:

    Click Start, Run and enter REGEDIT Go to:

    And

    Locate the entry, in the right pane, that's loading OSA9.EXE. Right click it and select Delete.

    If the item is unchecked in MSCONFIG, then in Regedit, look in:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg

    For the subkey that contains the settings for the disabled program and delete the subkey.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "RJK" <notatospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OLw3$sTmFHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > How do I remove this from my msconfig | startup listing ?
    > I ran Office 2000's setup.exe to remove the office toolbar but,osa9.exe
    > remains in msconfig | startup list.
    > TIA Richard

Msconfig Office Microsoft Windows XP