No access after update : MN700

Jim

After doing an update today my wireless computer can not
connect to the internet. The base station has an ethernet
connection. Any suggestions?

Try a System Restore.

"Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After doing an update today my wireless computer can not
> connect to the internet. The base station has an ethernet
> connection. Any suggestions?

Me too,My Internet connetion is FTTB with pppoe,After
doing the newest update today the Modem status light on
my base station has always blinking,but the base station
can not got a ip address,My computer also can not connect
to the internet. Who can tell me how to solve the problem.

Restore my computer?

dp

Microsoft is great huh? I think this was their way of
saying..."wow we really do need to test these things
before the public". Everyone is having the same problem
if not something close to it. They might as well put out
the old firmware and retest the new.

I disagree. Not everyone is having the same problem. I updated my 700 base
station last week, and had no problems then, and have no problems now. The
people who don't have problems with an update don't bother to post their
successful results. Having said that, the reason this newsgroup is here is
to help people that are having problems by sharing our experiences. Post
some more data on your symptoms, and someone here will try to get you going
again.

Good Luck