Anyone delt with Ebay seller MICHIGANARCADE?

In article <1118835871.984303.157940@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Tankster
says...

>They are in Dearborn, any experience with them?
>
>Thanks

To directly answer your title question, there have been PLENTY of people who
have dealt with that seller. He received FOUR HUNDRED AND NINE positive
feedbacks. He has a 99.2% positive feedback rating. Sounds like they have had
a lot of experience selling and buying games.

Yes, I bought a NOS pf from them off ebay. They are wonderful to deal
with. Very good communication and the pf was well packaged.

I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Brian
atlfun

George Williams wrote:
> He received FOUR HUNDRED AND NINE positive
> feedbacks. He has a 99.2% positive feedback rating. Sounds like they have had
> a lot of experience selling and buying games.

I don't like to rely too much on the Ebay feedbacks, there are several
sellers with similar feedbacks that people on this board say to stay
away from.

On 15 Jun 2005 04:44:32 -0700, "Tankster" <rttankster@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>They are in Dearborn, any experience with them?
>
>Thanks

I bought a set of ramps from them. The transaction was smooth and the
ramps were well packed and exactly as described.