FS: 2MB EPROM's

Hi Guys,

I posted these last week and only got a few takers. I've got a bunch
of new, but need to be cleared 2 MB EPROM's I need to find a new home
for. I was asking $1.50/each, which I thought was cheap, but I'm gonna
knock it down to $1.15/each and discount further for quantity. If you
need these, come and get'em.

Thanks,

Mike V.

"new, but need to be cleared" is an oxymoron.
They're either pulls or programmed by some company but never placed in boards (fairly common find when buying from surplus
electronics dealers).

Drop your price to under a buck and someone will gobble them up.

Matt

<wmspin@aol.com> wrote
> Hi Guys,
>
> I posted these last week and only got a few takers. I've got a bunch
> of new, but need to be cleared 2 MB EPROM's I need to find a new home
> for. I was asking $1.50/each, which I thought was cheap, but I'm gonna
> knock it down to $1.15/each and discount further for quantity. If you
> need these, come and get'em.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Mike V.

Yeah but I will tell ya Mike is a GREAT guy to deal with. You'd be
surprised, make him an offer :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!