Slow Gaming (generals zero hour)

i would appreciate if anyone could solve my problem.
My comp info: media center edition - 3.4 ghz - gforce 5700 - 1 g memory card

ok, the thing is that when i play generals (even on the lowest resolution
and low graphics) almost at the beginning, the game would play like in a
pictury way (freezing every time) ive played this game using slower
computers and they work properly. Ive had this problem for half a year and i
cant stand it anymore!!

please!! help me, anybody!!
1 answer Last reply
More about slow gaming generals hour

    I take it you are talking about Command And Conquer Generals right?

    Have you tried downloading the patch for C+C Generals right from EA Games
    webpage. It addresses a known issue with some geforce video cards.
    Here's the direct link for download. It's a 17.5mb file.
    http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/Generals/Generals_ZeroHour_v104_English.exe

    "fedecarbo" <fedecarbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i would appreciate if anyone could solve my problem.
    > My comp info: media center edition - 3.4 ghz - gforce 5700 - 1 g memory
    > card
    >
    > ok, the thing is that when i play generals (even on the lowest resolution
    > and low graphics) almost at the beginning, the game would play like in a
    > pictury way (freezing every time) ive played this game using slower
    > computers and they work properly. Ive had this problem for half a year
    > and i
    > cant stand it anymore!!
    >
    > please!! help me, anybody!!

Windows XP