Slow Gaming (generals zero hour)

August 4, 2005 7:35:02 PM

i would appreciate if anyone could solve my problem.
My comp info: media center edition - 3.4 ghz - gforce 5700 - 1 g memory card

ok, the thing is that when i play generals (even on the lowest resolution
and low graphics) almost at the beginning, the game would play like in a
pictury way (freezing every time) ive played this game using slower
computers and they work properly. Ive had this problem for half a year and i
cant stand it anymore!!

please!! help me, anybody!!
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 10:09:41 PM

I take it you are talking about Command And Conquer Generals right?

Have you tried downloading the patch for C+C Generals right from EA Games
webpage. It addresses a known issue with some geforce video cards.
Here's the direct link for download. It's a 17.5mb file.
http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/Generals/Gener...

!