Anonymous
March 7, 2002 6:52:13 PM

WHO HATES NVIDIA AND LOVES ATI???

More about : hates nvidia loves ati

March 7, 2002 7:04:24 PM

wanna get me flaming ur ass?

Sig of the week.
March 7, 2002 7:37:25 PM

lol, I like both depending on the price/performance ratio + the potential of the product. Currently the Radeon 8500 is the best bang for the buck, but the Ti4200 may take that title soon if nVidia releases a new Detonator driver.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 7, 2002 8:05:50 PM

Go away Troll!!

----
A newbie is only a newbie for as long as you allow him to be.
-Anonymous Veteran
March 7, 2002 8:39:05 PM

I think the flowers are very prutty today.

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>
March 7, 2002 9:44:46 PM

Here the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

:smile: <font color=blue><b>You get what you pay for...all advice here is free.</b></font color=blue> :smile:
March 8, 2002 2:12:29 PM

I don't hate nVidia, but I do prefer ATi.. being Canadian and all...

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>
March 8, 2002 5:55:36 PM

I've had two excellent ATI cards and one Nvidia card which didn't work.

I guess I'm leaning towards you on that, but I don't hate any manufacturer. I tend to get more hassle and probs from resellers.

<b><font color=red> :mad:  DELETE THE "EVERYTHING'S GONE QUIET" THREAD!!! :mad:  </font color=red></b>
March 12, 2002 10:10:13 PM

I do!

Had three Nvidia cards and all stunk. Have had three ATI cards and all have been great.

I'd steal candy from babies if babies carried candy.
March 12, 2002 10:21:19 PM

What cards, and r u sure u just can't config a system right?

Sig of the week.
March 12, 2002 10:58:46 PM

Maybe he's talking about the infinite loop problem under Windows XP? I found that practically impossible to troubleshoot. However, I heard that the latest leaked drivers fix the problem.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
March 13, 2002 1:29:59 AM

They have updated the info on <A HREF="http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=64" target="_new">This</A> site.

:smile: <font color=blue><b>You get what you pay for...all advice here is free.</b></font color=blue> :smile:
March 13, 2002 1:37:35 AM

what is this infinite loop- what exactly occurs. I looked at that website, but want to know some more.

Sig of the week.
March 13, 2002 4:37:39 AM

A TNT2, a GF2Pro, which experienced problems running with the VIA AGP controller on my old Soyo6yvba, and a GF2MX, which couldn't get along with my ATI TV Wonder VE.

Tried multiple different drivers for each card - no luck. It was sooooo much easier with the Radeon cards, both the 7200 and my current 8500.

I imagine you'll probably disagree and have something else to say.

I'd steal candy from babies if babies carried candy.
March 16, 2002 12:44:31 AM

"WHO HATES NVIDIA AND LOVES ATI???"

I'm not really sure about that one.

But I'm pretty much sure I hate your dumb a$$...

(let's see....where did I last put that +10 troll-slaying long sword of mine?)
March 16, 2002 3:01:52 AM

LMAO hHAHAHHAHAHAHA these idiots who say "i bought 3 Nvidias and all stunk and i got 3 Ati's and all work great.... You could of just gotten Bad Ones that does happen Moron... First of all why do people start stupid Threads like this..There is always gonna be an ATI fan or an Nvidia Fan or a AMD or INTEL fan...everybody has there own opinion, these stupid threads just start fights, and get people aggrivated!!

Idiot

later

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!
March 16, 2002 2:11:49 PM

I completely agree!

March 16, 2002 5:24:26 PM

I think that guy has stopped posting anyway.

Sig of the week.