FS AFM in Pittsburgh (lowered Price)

Okay everyone, i lowered the price of my AFM. I have pics, it looks
and plays great. I will not ship, you must come and play and pay for
it in person. The price is $3,250 and I am firm on that price. If
interested send me an email. Emails with phone numbers will get
priority.

plese call me about your game and also where you are located, Thanks,
David knapp at 817-475-6112