Parting out Whirlwind

Lots of very nice parts.

Playfield no DP but nicest you will ever find , minor maylar bubbles .
No insert wear , no PF wear !

Boards are all working no hacks.

Displays are bright and no missing sigments.

Topper is working .

Plastics are all nice , 1 is broken at the skillshot droptargets.

Will sell all PF parts ( coils/ brackets /flippers /popbumpers etc etc
etc all at once !!

And . . i have a very nice RARE translite ( kid on the translite has
the baseball cap with the C on it )

id be intrested in the topper and the plastics, and if the price is
right, the pf as well

John
jdubbs

It disgusts me that people part out working games just for the quick
buck. I've actually been keeping track of people who do that on my "do
not do business with" list. Sad to say, the list keeps growing.
These machines are *scarce* and more are disappearing every day thanks
to people like you.

On the other hand, who's to say the parts from this one won't keep 2 or
three others from being parted?

Buy with confidence. Mel is a good seller. It does take a while to get
from Holland to US but he is definetly a very trustworthy guy to buy
from.

John

I don't get it.
Playfield is nice.
Boards work.
Plastics nice.
Displays fine.
Has topper and translite.

Why is this being parted out?? Just because of a bad cabinet,
perhaps? I know it's not that hard to find a sys11 game cabinet to
put all this into....

yendor0

On 15 Jun 2005 09:19:20 -0700, m.appels@chello.nl wrote:

>Lots of very nice parts.
>
>Playfield no DP but nicest you will ever find , minor maylar bubbles .
>No insert wear , no PF wear !
>
>Boards are all working no hacks.
>
>Displays are bright and no missing sigments.
>
>Topper is working .
>
>Plastics are all nice , 1 is broken at the skillshot droptargets.
>
>Will sell all PF parts ( coils/ brackets /flippers /popbumpers etc etc
>etc all at once !!
>
>And . . i have a very nice RARE translite ( kid on the translite has
>the baseball cap with the C on it )

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:29:21 GMT, yendor0@nospam.com wrote:

>I don't get it.
>Playfield is nice.
>Boards work.
>Plastics nice.
>Displays fine.
>Has topper and translite.
>
>Why is this being parted out??

Whirlwind w/trashed cabinet: $1000
Whirlwind parts: $1500+
Keeping a game intact: Priceless

Apparently the plastics are spoken for... so does anyone else have any
WW plastics for sale? Particularly the large blue plastic that
attaches to the cabinet that runs along the back.

You can see it clearly in this picture:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/whilrwind/whirlwind2.jpg