Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Is it possibe to connect my laptop to a Television ...so i can display my
Photo's on the Tv screen ...from the laptop...
Thanks

Windows XP can't do that unless you have a cable that connects your
laptop to the television. The manual for your laptop and TV would be
real valuable in your endeavor.

Thomas wrote:

> Is it possibe to connect my laptop to a Television ...so i can display my
> Photo's on the Tv screen ...from the laptop...
> Thanks

RTFM
we dont know........since you deemed it unnecesary to tell us the make and
model of your laptop.
I tried the physic hot line but it was busy!!

Look at the video connections at the back of your laptop...do any of them
look like they would fit the connections on the back of the TV??
Do you have a manual that you can read about the laptop that would explain
this??
Do you know the name/model # of the laptop ?? visit the manufacturers
website and look for a manual for your laptop

peterk

the problem
"Thomas" <lind11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possibe to connect my laptop to a Television ...so i can display my
> Photo's on the Tv screen ...from the laptop...
> Thanks

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

"Thomas" <lind11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possibe to connect my laptop to a Television ...so i can display my
> Photo's on the Tv screen ...from the laptop...
> Thanks

With the vast amount of information you provided I would have to say, maybe.

If you have an S-Video output on your laptop and an S-Video input on your
TV, you can do it. I can.\

Take a hard look at both pieces of equipment. You can get S-Video cables at
Wal-Mart or anywhere if you have the connections.

--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA

"Thomas" <lind11@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possibe to connect my laptop to a Television ...so i can display my
> Photo's on the Tv screen ...from the laptop...
> Thanks

You can also do it if all you have on your tv is a coaxial cable connection.
You just need to buy an RF converter (about $20).