SOT:Ebay screws me again

Has this happened to you?

You try to bid on an item that has about >5 minutes to go and when you
try to place the bid a page comes up that says:

Unable to direct

Is this a new problem? I had not seen this one before. I used to get
double requests for "sign in" but not "unable to redirect"

Mario
Pinthetic

martin

Saw this the other day. happened when I tried to place a bid without
being signed in. Soemthing about the signin page, I guess. At that
point I signed in and backed up, then it worked - and I won the item, 7
hours later.

Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
> Has this happened to you?
>
> You try to bid on an item that has about >5 minutes to go and when you
> try to place the bid a page comes up that says:
>
> Unable to direct
>
> Is this a new problem? I had not seen this one before. I used to get
> double requests for "sign in" but not "unable to redirect"
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

Interesting. I tried to re-sign in, refresh, back out of explorer and
come back in. Nothing worked.

Naturally, after the auction ended it worked fine.

Mario
Pinthetic

get adaware 1.06, microsft antispyware beta and spybot 1.4. Seems like
you have some possible BHO's given your probs with gmail and ebay.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Thanks Cliffy,