Alcohol and Google gives men courage?

Hi,
Why is it that some people who reply to a News Group question can get
nasty and/or make sarcastice comments? Is it because they are hidden
behind their computer anonymously, and that gives them the courage? Are
they just plain nasty people? I guess it's like alcohol...a decent,
nice person would probably not get nasty when he/she gets a little
high. A nasty, argumentative person would.

Just responding to a nasty comment I received recently...I was referred
to as a"clueless idiot".

Isn't human nature interesting!

Mike

axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi,
> Why is it that some people who reply to a News Group question can get
> nasty and/or make sarcastice comments? Is it because they are hidden
> behind their computer anonymously, and that gives them the courage?
> Are they just plain nasty people? I guess it's like alcohol...a
> decent, nice person would probably not get nasty when he/she gets a
> little high. A nasty, argumentative person would.
>
> Just responding to a nasty comment I received recently...I was
> referred to as a"clueless idiot".
>
> Isn't human nature interesting!

Well, some people respond in kind terms when you have shown to be a
clueless idiot and some people just are blunt about it. Such is life.

You might be a Clueless Idiot if.....
......you posted this inappropriately in the Dell newsgroup.

I fear you may have proven his statement true.

<axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Why is it that some people who reply to a News Group question can get
> nasty and/or make sarcastice comments? Is it because they are hidden
> behind their computer anonymously, and that gives them the courage? Are
> they just plain nasty people? I guess it's like alcohol...a decent,
> nice person would probably not get nasty when he/she gets a little
> high. A nasty, argumentative person would.
>
> Just responding to a nasty comment I received recently...I was referred
> to as a"clueless idiot".
>
> Isn't human nature interesting!
>
> Mike

Spoken like a lady...actually the only truly worthless organizm is this
thing they call Kadaitcha scum.