Dialler and dial up networking

Where is the De-install and re-install the dialler, network and DUN in XP
Many thanks

In article <#hEwi#WmFHA.3304@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Scott McGee"
<xxxxxxx@xxx.com> wrote:
>Where is the De-install and re-install the dialler, network and DUN in XP
>Many thanks

There's no such thing in XP. Why do you want to do it? There's
probably another way to do it.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

if your having problems dialing up you could try to add in a inet
string or if it connects and you have a hard time routing do a winsock
fix or add three comas after the phone number.

My partner has a GPRS PCMCIA card and there must be corruption in the dialup system
as we cannot get it to work.
I am looking for where all the information is kept so I can clean out the system and
reinstall the GPRS modem.
There is no problem with the PCMCIA slot or drivers, it is in the dialup part.

In article <u8UG7iYmFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, "Scott McGee"
<xxxxxxx@xxx.com> wrote:
>| >Where is the De-install and re-install the dialler, network and DUN in XP
>| >Many thanks
>|
>| There's no such thing in XP. Why do you want to do it? There's
>| probably another way to do it.
>
> My partner has a GPRS PCMCIA card and there must be corruption in the dialup system
>as we cannot get it to work.
>I am looking for where all the information is kept so I can clean out the system and
>reinstall the GPRS modem.
>There is no problem with the PCMCIA slot or drivers, it is in the dialup part.

XP doesn't have DUN software that you can install or un-install.

I'd un-install and re-install the GPRS PCMCIA card and its associated
software, if any.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com