Dialler and dial up networking

Where is the De-install and re-install the dialler, network and DUN in XP
Many thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about dialler dial networking

    In article <#hEwi#WmFHA.3304@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Scott McGee"
    <xxxxxxx@xxx.com> wrote:
    >Where is the De-install and re-install the dialler, network and DUN in XP
    >Many thanks

    There's no such thing in XP. Why do you want to do it? There's
    probably another way to do it.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    if your having problems dialing up you could try to add in a inet
    string or if it connects and you have a hard time routing do a winsock
    fix or add three comas after the phone number.

    My partner has a GPRS PCMCIA card and there must be corruption in the dialup system
    as we cannot get it to work.
    I am looking for where all the information is kept so I can clean out the system and
    reinstall the GPRS modem.
    There is no problem with the PCMCIA slot or drivers, it is in the dialup part.

    In article <u8UG7iYmFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, "Scott McGee"
    <xxxxxxx@xxx.com> wrote:
    >| >Where is the De-install and re-install the dialler, network and DUN in XP
    >| >Many thanks
    >|
    >| There's no such thing in XP. Why do you want to do it? There's
    >| probably another way to do it.
    >
    > My partner has a GPRS PCMCIA card and there must be corruption in the dialup system
    >as we cannot get it to work.
    >I am looking for where all the information is kept so I can clean out the system and
    >reinstall the GPRS modem.
    >There is no problem with the PCMCIA slot or drivers, it is in the dialup part.

    XP doesn't have DUN software that you can install or un-install.

    I'd un-install and re-install the GPRS PCMCIA card and its associated
    software, if any.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Networking Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows XP