Monitor Recognition Failure? HELP!

AaronH

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Hey there guys!

I've been meaning to post on here for a while, there is a fault with my computer that i think is to do with windows and i was wondering if anyone here had a solution?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Rig:

Amd-FX 8150

Asrock 970 Extreme 3

XFX pro-series 500w

XFX Amd Radeon 6950 2gb xxx

The Monitors:

2X Dell Ultrasharp 2007fp - both using BELKIN Dvi cables.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Problem:

Alright, so here is the problem as I see it.

Both of these monitors simply DONT want to work together, each one has there own indivudial dvi slot, no adapters are being used just normal cables.

As soon as windows boots from bios into the logon screen one of them cuts out leaving the other to display the images itself.

What is puzzling is that the both work before drives or windows has loaded, only stopping when said drivers has loaded.

If i unplug the currently working monitor (Not the one that cuts out after windows, but the one that displays the image) the other dormant monitor springs into life replacing the unplugged monitor in displaying windows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I've tried.

I thought initially it was a defunct in my graphics card. So i got a different model of monitor and replaced that with one of my dell 2007fp, leaving the other dell plugged in. After rebooting windows, both of these monitors displayed together seamlessly! So why isn't this the case between the two 2007fp's?

Later is swapped the two 2007fp's around so the then unused one is being used with the different monitor, again seamless results!

I even re-installed the OS and all drives, but still the two 2007fp's didn't work together when windows loads!

So... What is the problem, why is it happening, and how can i fix this?

Thanks for reading and i hope you guys can help me out!

Thanks again!