OPENING EXCEL FOLDERS ON STARTUP

Is there a way for me to auot open several excel folders automaticaly upon
start up each morning?

Thanks for your help

Julian

Create shortcuts to the Excel files and place them in the Startup folder on the Start Menu.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.