M-700 always showing DHCP client

In http://MyIP/home.htm, DHCP client list, my M-700 always shows the
name of one of my network clients plus its MAC address plus an IP
adress that I never assigned (192.168.2.95). DHCP is disabled, the
client machine is not connected to the network, and reset of the
router does not fix this. How come? What to do?
Sven

The IP remains memorized until the lease expires -- this
helps reassigning the same IP to a same computer even
between reboots.

The IP could have been assigned by DHCP before you disabled
it and changed the computer to a static IP... Anyway, the
IP's listed on home.htm are from DHCP only.

If you change the lease length, it will clear off (at least
it does when DHCP is enabled -- never tried it with DHCP
disabled).

"lilo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> The IP remains memorized until the lease expires -- this
> helps reassigning the same IP to a same computer even
> between reboots.
>
> The IP could have been assigned by DHCP before you disabled
> it and changed the computer to a static IP

Now I see, thank you.

> If you change the lease length, it will clear off
> (at least it does when DHCP is enabled

Enabling and disabling DHCP removed the unwanted IP.
Thanks for this hint, too.

Sven