Dimension 9100 shipped to wrong place?

denton

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2005

I have ordered a Dimension 9100 system....seems that two of the packages are
out to delivery to some other location in the country....does this happen a
lot with Dell?
I have emailed Dell about the problem about an hour ago...guess they will
get the problem resolved.

Hey, I just found two boxes from Dell on my doorstep.

Maybe the problem is with the delivery company? Where I live, if UPS
delivers to any address in the right zip code, they consider their job done.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"denton" <news.my180.net> wrote in message
> I have ordered a Dimension 9100 system....seems that two of the packages
are
> out to delivery to some other location in the country....does this happen
> lot with Dell?
> I have emailed Dell about the problem about an hour ago...guess they will
> get the problem resolved.

The Dell on-line order tracking system is a joke. I have ordered stuff in
the past and it show up at my house/business but the tracking system still
shows it in production. Just give them a call, and hopefully, you'll get to
speak to someone you can understand.
"denton" <news.my180.net> wrote in message
>I have ordered a Dimension 9100 system....seems that two of the packages
>are out to delivery to some other location in the country....does this
>happen a lot with Dell?
> I have emailed Dell about the problem about an hour ago...guess they will
> get the problem resolved.

denton

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2005

I called them this morning.....sent me the wrong tracking number. Got it
taken care of....hopefully.....