Moving Up From A Hp Dv2416us

Status
Not open for further replies.

cianide522

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Ive Just Recently Sold My Hp Dv2416Us And A Huge Burden It Was, Now Im Looking For Something For A Bit Of Gaming (Left4dead 2, Modern Warfare2, And World Of Warcraft (If Possible 2 Instances)), Movies, Music, A Little Photoshop, And Internet Browsing

1_What is your budget? Will To Go All The Way Up To 1800 But Wouldnt Mind A Good Deal

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I Am Not Looking For A Big Size But If Its The Only Choice I Dont Mind

3_What screen resolution
do you want? Not To Sure But Something Decent For Gaming

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I Have A E8400 That Im Not Looking To Replace But I Want To Be Able To Game In Another Room Without Having To Lug Around My PC

5_How much battery life do you need? Battery Life Will Not Be A Must Because Outlets Are Available Everywhere I Will Be Gaming Or Watching Movies

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Left4dead2, Modern Warfare2, World Of Warcraft, A High Or Atleast Medium

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Watching Movies And A Little Photo Editing Nothing Too Strenuous

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? Anything About 320gb Is Fine

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them. Any Websites Really, Bestbuy.com , Newegg.com . Or Even The Notebook Companies Themselves For Example Dell.com Hp.com

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop? Looking To Keep For Atleast A Year To 2 Years

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Dvd ROM/Writer Minimum If Possible A Bluray Reader

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Ive Been Really Intereseted In Asus, Hp, Dell, Trying To Stay Away From ibuypower and similar products

13_What country do you live in? Usa

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.

cianide522

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009

I Really Do Like The Asus G51vx I Was Hoping They Would Get A Stock Of
G71Gx-X2 But It Doesnt Seem Like Thats Going To Happen For A While
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220642R&cm_re=G71Gx-_-34-220-642R-_-Product

Status
Not open for further replies.